Thursday, March 31, 2011

Formal dress & HELP with shoes


So I just bought this dress for Kappa Sigma formal in April. It's from Express and is on sale for $69. I'm very very excited because it's a super flattering dress. The rouching is actually perfect, especially if you're a little self-conscious about your hips like I am.

However, I'm having issues about what color shoes to wear. I'm not really sure what shade of pink I should go with. I obviously am a huge fan of pink, being a DZ and all. But since the dress is super classy and I'll probably wear pearl jewelry, i need to make the shoes stand out a little, or at least make them awesome and perfect. Not sure whether I want to go a little crazy with the shoes or have them match the super-classy style I'm already going with. Someone help me decide?
       $79                                                      $65
  
$89.95                                                       $89
 
      $112                                                    $66.50

No comments:

Post a Comment