Monday, April 11, 2011

Blue dresses for the Big

(Dress) Express - $128. Ok, so this one isn't super blue, but the blue and sea foam green are awesome colors. And the rouching is absolute perfection. I know, believe me, because I have this dress in a floral print. Aka I will definitely be borrowing this and it will at least get more than once use.


Now, dress #2. (Dress) Lulus.com $47. This one is definitely more blue and it has an adorable back to it. (Click the link on the word "Dress" to see it.) It's cheap, which is good because most formal dresses really only get worn once or twice anyway. But this one on the right here is pretty classic and you could probably even wear it to work with a blazer or something.
Well, since the Little (me) is bored at work and neglecting the tasks she has to do, I'm searching through tons of blue dresses. This one is more of a navy color and definitely formal enough to wear to formal. (Dress) Lulus.com $37.50. Did I mention it's also on sale?

Side note: Just went on BCBG.com and blue is totally in right now! Go Big for having the style of the season down. Now for more dresses! But heres the disclaimer: BCBG is expensive. Definitely champagne status. Good thing my Big will be getting paid $20/hour next semester on co-op. Making paperrrr. The first one here is color block, which is definitely in as well. (Dress) BCBG $173

Now, option number two is one shoulder, more elegant and definitely more expensive. (Dress) BCBG $264.60. Oh, the price of beauty.

A little on the crazy side, the last dress I found  at BCBG is just barely cheaper than that last one, but definitely unique. It will absolutely draw attention and turn heads. (Dress) BCBG $243.60. Oh, did I mention that all the BCBG dresses I just showed you were on SALE. The prices of these things originally are insane, I won't even tell you for fear that your eyes will bleed in shock.

Anyway, I have a few stories to post now so that's all the blue dress I have for you now. Stay tuned for more. As well as shoes to go with them. My favorite part.

No comments:

Post a Comment