Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Perfect look for summer days like today

It's the first gorgeous day in Boston in a long time, and I want nothing more than to slip into this attire and walk around the Boston Common. Let's take a look at the elements of it.

A sheer shirt with a bright color underneath gives a vibrant twist to a plain and simple top.

Top (Gap) $59.95


As for that vibrant twist, Gap shows a bralette, but if that makes you self conscious, substitute it for a bright bandeau or tank top.


Bralette (Gap) $29.50


The shorts are perfect, but they come in a bunch of colors that could work, depending on what color you decide to wear under the top. I'm sticking to showing you the charcoal gray because I love the orange bralette.


Shorts (Gap) $39.95



Now for my personal favorite part: Shoes. I think we all know how addicted to shoes I am. And right now wedges are piquing my interest. I just bought a pair and when I tried them on they were the most comfortable heels I've ever worn. I feel like I could wear them drunk and have a completely successful evening.


Shoes (Gap) $79.95


Now, add a metallic belt (Gap shows gold, but I think a bronze color would be awesome too) and your outfit is all set.


Total for this outfit: $209.35.

No comments:

Post a Comment