Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Sperry for every occasion

I'm obviously sickeningly obsessed with Sperrys. They're the perfect summertime shoe! Also, they last forever. My Sperry flip flops are pretty new, but I wear them constantly and they're still lookin' great. But they don't only have to exist in the summer. Their rainboots can be used in the fall, winter and spring.

I'm partial to this snakeskin print myself. They offer a ton of different styles though. Shoebuy.com  has a ton of Sperry options, and some of them are sold out even on the Sperry website.

Shoes (Sperry Topsider) $74.95.


Obviously, you can't have a post about Sperrys without an original topsider in here. The white is an interesting choice. As long as you wear them around a beachy environment, you should be fine with keeping them clean; but I definitely would not wear them around Boston too much.

Shoes (Sperry Topsider) $74.95.


Not only do they have adorable flats (they're kind of plain, so I'm not going to ass any into this post), rainboots and the original topsiders, but they have adorable wedges.

I like these a lot because they're very boat-y and exactly what you would expect from Sperry. I would wear them anywhere around the beach or the bay and they look super comfortable.

Shoes (Sperry Topsider) $89.95.


Now for my absolute favorite. I got the gold pair of these and they are honestly, 100% the most comfortable pair of flip flops I own. Maybe actually the most comfortable pair of shoes I own (and I own a LOT of shoes).

I feel like snakeskin print isn't really expected from Sperry, so these are a pretty awesome choice. I'll probably buy them once I get my next paycheck. But I may get the brown pair. So many pairs of shoes, so little time and money.

Shoes (Sperry Topsider) $49.95.

Sperrys may not be the cheapest of shoes, but they're definitely worth it. In my opinion anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment